I am home in Cincinnati finally. I went straight from finals to NY and am finally home...the 1st time since winter break.
I had to ship four boxes home. Oy. How do I collect so much stuff...
TOP TEN REASONS WHY I COLLECT STUFF (Yes, I did go to the David Letterman show but was not impressed by his humor, so dont be by mine either.)
* To make it more fun for you to have to read, pick a plural noun close to your heart and fill in my _b_l_a_n_k_s_.
10. I hate to waste ______, so I always find plan B for them.
9. I know a design project could always use some spare ______.
8. I always had two rooms, since my parents are divorced, so I guess I got used to having double the neccesary amount of ______.
7. ______ will be worth something some day!? (Beanie Babies for example are now a few coins more than how much they originally cost.)
6. I love antiques. So that someday the ______ are worth something, I will want them as collector's items of my own. Because ______ are vintage.
5. Use _____ for inspiration for the projects which my brain runs dry of any brilliant ideas.
4. Clutter is nice cause it feels like you own a lot of ______. Comforting.
3. It is easy to clean up casue you really didn't need those _____ in the first place.
2. Saving ______ keeps them from ending up in moutains of trash, we you are doing a good deed.
1. I did work for a clothing company that was moving, so who can pass up free sample of clothes or (*for your mad-libbbers)______.
Monday, August 6, 2007
Top 10: Why do I seem to attract and collect stuff everywhere I go?
Posted by Tamar at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment