Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rihanna Umbrella. I know it is getting old.. but listen up.

Hey hey. My newest claim to fame is I was given one of the few first line of Bella Roc, Jay's newest high priced women's line. The line appeared in her music video as Jay not only feautures himself, but his new hoodies worn by all of Rihanna's dancers in this music video. I don't have the booty shorts to match but I do have the Bella Roc zip-up, crystals and all. So check it out:



So, my obsession with Rihanna started early this summer as one of my coworkers spotted her wearing some of the bracelets she creates, Cubannie links, on the New York Post celeb citings pictures:



WANT TO BUY SOME? I think her website will be opening soon...
www.cubannielinks.com

I promise my blog will not become a celeb gossip column but I had to get this all out at once. Ha.

0 comments: