Sunday, April 22, 2007

7 more weeks and you can text 'googl'

I only have seven more weeks till my freshman year ends.

That is crazy because I still always say I have only been in Philly for a few months, but I have been here almost eight months. I was waiting on 7th and Chestnut, wating for my sister coming for lunch, and someone asked me if I knew where Blue in Green was. I had no clue. But said I would text Google and ask.

( If you don't know this, you can text "googl" any location and city or zip code, and get a repsonse. http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/mobile/sms/ )

So a minute later, I got the response and told them it is was some number on Samson and they had to go right. I obviously am not a native to Philly, but I am getting there. I decided when I got here that my the end of the year, I wanted to be able to give directions to a tourist and I am almost there.

0 comments: