Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Celebrity seen on Drexel.edu



I have been in a Facebook group called Local celebrity since freshman year, when a group of us from Kelly hall always felt we were the quite a special/famous group on campus.

This joke may prove true TODAY. I am now on the main image on Drexel.edu. Top right photo, farthest to the right.

I have to do as celebrities do and give credits to my attire:

Hair: Thanks to Ground Zero, a hair salon at 36th and Powelton. Just a block from my house and a few from campus it is a great place for a new do. July 4th I trusted them with my shortest haircut ever- what you see above.
Cell: Thanks to Verizon in Montgomery, Ohio and my Abba (dad in hebrew) for the Family Plan. I have not had the best track record with cells so I have about 4 of this same model of a simple LG flip phone. Again, it is simple but does what I need it for.
Bracelets: Shoutout to Cubannie links, these bracelets have been on the pages of mnay lifestyle and fashion magazines but I am taking them to the academic must have item at Drexel.
Shirt: Drexel bookstore has been doing a great job of making cuter clothes. This rugby style shirt does not scream Drexel, like Chat's sweatshirt ( pictured far left) in the photograph. But is great for a worn in school spirit look.
Pants: My jeans are one of my favorites which means it is from Gabriel Brothers in Cincinnati. My mom works there and they have the best deals on the best brands. JimmyZ brand skinny jeans with zippers at the ankles. Quite cute.
Shoes: Medium gray Old Navy ballet flats. I wore them out so fast, but loved every minute of it.

Autographs are hard to do on a website, but if you want a printed copy with an autograph, I could figure something out.

1 comments:

Cori said...

That's really cool you're going for graphic design. I'm a high school junior interested in web or graphic design and Drexel as well. Do you really like it there? Any secrets I should know about your major?