I am 20 today! I celebrated with my family a bit at home before I came back to school last week, and I told my mom that, "20 is half the way to 40."
Today I had a busy day of classes and in between classes I gave tours for the Admissions event. I was wished many happy birthday's thanks to the creation of Facebook. I had an hour break for dinner and then went to the big event of the evening- Eric's Magic Show. Eric is not only a friend, fellow Ambassador, and full-time student, he is a professional magician. He put on an unbelievable show. It was college humored, and just as cool to watch as it was as my 5th birthday party.
I of course was picked as a volunteer because I was obnoxiously shouting over the small crowd of 15 of my friends, "Its my birthday!" Eric knew it was my private magic show, or so I thought, so I was chosen for one trick, just as the majority of the crowd was. My big birthday celebrations with be over this long weekend.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Happy Birthday to me.
Posted by Tamar at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment